TwitterACicon86x90vert
UPS mail box webbanner728x90
facebookACicon86x90vert
TV/Radio XFINITY | WOW! | WBBM | XRT | B96 | US99 | WDRV || FB CRIME | FIRE

   *** SCORES: BEARS | BLACKHAWKS | BULLS | CUBS | FIRE | WHITE SOX ***
YoutubeTwitterFacebookArlingtoncardinalYahoo! Google Bing Aol.ArlingtoncardinalTMZ Rotten Tomatoes ET Online Box Office MojoArlingtoncardinal Channel 9 WGN Channel 7 Chicago ABC Channel 5 Chicago NBC Channel 2 Chicago CBS Daily HeraldChicago Tribune Breaking NewsArlingtoncardinal Chicago Gas PricesFloridaCardinal.comGLOBALCONFLICTMAPS.COMArlingtoncards.com THE GUIDE

Tag Archive | "oven fire"

Small Fire in Oven Extinguished at House at Oakton St and Douglas Ave Arlington Heights

Oven fire with smoke pushing out on Oakton Street near Dunton Avenue Arlington Heights. Arlington Heights police firefighter paramedics responded about 7:26 PM Thursday August 22, 2019 to a report of an oven fire at the corner of Douglas Avenue and Oakton Street. Firefighters on arrival reported light smoke showing from the front and the […]

Read the full story

Posted in FIRE BLOGComments Off on Small Fire in Oven Extinguished at House at Oakton St and Douglas Ave Arlington Heights

Small Oven Fire Evacuates Apartment Building on Pine Ave Near Wing St, Arlington Heights

Arlington Heights police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 8:38 PM Monday April 30, 2018 to a report of an oven fire, 104 North Pine Avenue Arlington Heights, Il Arlington Heights, Il. Arlington Heights firefighters and police officers responded to a small fire in an oven at a four story brick apartment building. Residents were evacuated, but […]

Read the full story

Posted in FIRE BLOGComments Off on Small Oven Fire Evacuates Apartment Building on Pine Ave Near Wing St, Arlington Heights

Oven Fire at Apartment on Sterling Ave Between Dundee Rd and Northwest Highway, Palatine

Palatine police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 11:02 AM Thursday to report of a fire in an apartment at 1145 North Sterling Avenue Palatine, IL. Police and firefighter/paramedics received a report of a fire at a first floor with a fire extinguished with black smoke still showing. Firefighters on arrival found two people evacuated but nothing […]

Read the full story

Posted in FIRE BLOG BComments Off on Oven Fire at Apartment on Sterling Ave Between Dundee Rd and Northwest Highway, Palatine

Oven Fire in a House on Belmar Lane Buffalo Grove

Buffalo Grove firefighter/paramedics and police responded about 1:10pm to a house fire in a 1000 block of Belmar Lane. Firefighters received a report that an electric oven was on fire. Long Grove firefighters assisted Buffalo Grove firefighters and were released by command at about 1:20 p.m.

Read the full story

Posted in FIRE BLOG BComments Off on Oven Fire in a House on Belmar Lane Buffalo Grove

Apartment Fire on Hawthorne: Two Cats Killed By Smoke Inhalation

Quick knockdown of an apartment fire in a kitchen on Hawthorne Street. Arlington Heights police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 10:25 AM Monday to a report of an apartment fire on the second floor in the 1100 block of West Hawthorne Street. Police arrived on the scene first and reported smoke showing. As firefighters gained access, […]

Read the full story

Posted in FIRE BLOGComments Off on Apartment Fire on Hawthorne: Two Cats Killed By Smoke Inhalation

Fire in Rotisserie Oven and Vent at Gurnee Sam’s Club on Grand Avenue (Route 132)

Gurnee Fire Department responded about 4:00 p.m. Tuesday to a fire in rotisserie oven at Sam’s Club, 6570 West Route 132 (6570 Grand Avenue). Thick black smoke was pouring out of a vent at the south side of the building. Firefighters had the fire under control in minutes. The fire was contained to the oven […]

Read the full story

Posted in Fire NotebookComments Off on Fire in Rotisserie Oven and Vent at Gurnee Sam’s Club on Grand Avenue (Route 132)

Prospect High School: Smoke Coming from the Stove in Home Economics Room 140

Mount Prospect Fire Department responding to report of smoke coming from a stove in the Home Economics Department Room 140 at Prospect High School about 3:05 p.m. Monday. Self-cleaning oven performing normally.

Read the full story

Posted in FIRE BLOGComments Off on Prospect High School: Smoke Coming from the Stove in Home Economics Room 140


   Arlingtoncardinal.com/traffic | Traffic on Twitter

CARDINAL NEWS @EARLYREPORT | #ad▼

CHICAGOLAND RADAR


Weather radar map is provided by DarkSky.net
WEATHER | NEXRAD | INTERACTIVE RADAR | NWS+

RSS Cardinal Weather Center

CHICAGOFIREMAP.NET TWITTER

UPS mail box webbanner728x90