Gurnee Fire Department responded about 4:00 p.m. Tuesday to a fire in rotisserie oven at Sam’s Club, 6570 West Route 132 (6570 Grand Avenue). Thick black smoke was pouring out of a vent at the south side of the building. Firefighters had the fire under control in minutes. The fire was contained to the oven and vent. Newport Fire Department assisted Gurnee Fire Department.
Fire in Rotisserie Oven and Vent at Gurnee Sam’s Club on Grand Avenue (Route 132)
Arlingtoncardinal.com is an Amazon Associate website, which means that a small percentage of your purchases gets paid to Arlingtoncardinal.com at no extra cost to you. When you use the search boxes above, any Amazon banner ad, or any product associated with an Amazon banner on this website, you help pay expenses related to maintaining Arlingtoncardinal.com and creating new services and ideas for a resourceful website. See more info at Arlingtoncardinal.com/AdDisclosure