Reed Timmer is in Provincetown, Massachusetts where there is a Blizzard Warning until 12:00 a.m. January 30, 2022, a Coastal Flood Warning until 11:00 a.m. January 29, 2022, and a Coastal Flood Advisory until 12:00 a.m. January 30, 2022. YouTube Tips ⓘ
The AT&T wireless signal was completely down, but Verizon Wireless was working during a blizzard in Cape Cod at about 8:15 am. ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022, according to Reed Timmer.
Blizzard Warning URGENT – WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE National Weather Service Boston/Norton MA 337 AM EST Sat Jan 29 2022
MAZ007-015-016-019-022-023-292145- /O.CON.KBOX.BZ.W.0001.000000T0000Z-220130T1000Z/ Eastern Essex MA-Suffolk MA-Eastern Norfolk MA- Eastern Plymouth MA-Barnstable MA-Dukes MA- Including the cities of Gloucester, Boston, Quincy, Plymouth, Chatham, Falmouth, Provincetown, and Vineyard Haven 337 AM EST Sat Jan 29 2022
…BLIZZARD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM EST SUNDAY…
* WHAT…Blizzard conditions expected. Total snow accumulations of 18 to 24 inches with localized 30 inches possible. Winds gusting as high as 70 mph.
* WHERE…Portions of eastern, northeastern and southeastern Massachusetts.
* WHEN…From midnight tonight to 5 AM EST Sunday.
* IMPACTS…Travel could be extremely difficult to impossible. Very strong winds could cause extensive tree damage.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Considerable blowing and drifting snow along with near white out conditions at times. Snowfall rates of 2 to 4 inches per hour is possible at times.
Travel should be restricted to emergencies only. If you must travel, have a winter survival kit with you. If you get stranded, stay with your vehicle.
^^ MOBILE? USE VOICE MIC ^^
Please ‘LIKE’ the ‘Arlington Cardinal Page. See all of The Cardinal Facebook fan pages at Arlingtoncardinal.com/about/facebook …
Help fund The Cardinal Arlingtoncardinal.com/sponsor
THANKS FOR READING CARDINAL NEWS