Palatine Garage Fire Kills Pet Dog on Colfax Street

 SUPPORT UKRAINE  or   SIGN UP AMAZON PRIME  

Palatine Fire Department responded about 2:00 a.m. Monday to a report from passers-by that a two-car garage was burning at 445 East Colfax Street. The fire was under control by 2:20 a.m., but a dog that was housed in the garage and rushed to Golf Rose Animal Hospital in Schaumburg died. No other injuries were reported.


View Larger Map

Arlingtoncardinal.com is an Amazon Associate website, which means that a small percentage of your purchases gets paid to Arlingtoncardinal.com at no extra cost to you. When you use the search boxes above, any Amazon banner ad, or any product associated with an Amazon banner on this website, you help pay expenses related to maintaining Arlingtoncardinal.com and creating new services and ideas for a resourceful website. See more info at Arlingtoncardinal.com/AdDisclosure

1 Comment

Comments are closed.