No Picture
FIRE BLOG B

Smoke Investigation for Small Garbage Can Fire at The Emerson at Village Centre at Emerson St and Busse Ave, Mount Prospect

46 Mount Prospect police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 10:05 PM Saturday April 28, 2018 to a report of a an activated fire alarm and smoke at Emerson at Village Centre, 100 South Emerson Street Mount […]

FIRE BLOG

Smoke Investigation Finds Machine Malfunction at Molon on North Ridge Near Northwest Highway, Arlington Heights

55 Arlington Heights firefighter/paramedics responded about 6:58 AM Friday, March 16, 2018 to a report of an activated fire alarm at Molon Machine and Coil, 300 North Ridge Ave., Arlington Heights. About 7:01 AM employees […]

No Picture
FIRE BLOG

Smoke Cleared from a Parking Garage Electrical Vault Malfunction at Northwest Community Hospital, Arlington Heights

56 Arlington Heights police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 1:43 PM Tuesday February 20, 2018 to a report of smoke from an electrical vaul in the northwest parking garage at Northwest Community Hospital, 800 West Central […]

No Picture
FIRE BLOG

Firefighters Investigate Smoke in a First Floor Apartment Unit on Windsor Dr Near Rand Rd, Arlington Heights

47 Arlington Heights police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 12:04 AM Sunday to a report of smoke in an apartment at 1503 North Windsor Drive Arlington Heights, IL. A crew on arrival reports nothing showing; going […]

No Picture
FIRE BLOG

Fireplace Smoke: Firefighters Respond to Ventilate Apartment, Check Resident on Goebbert Rd, Arlington Heights

21 Arlington Heights police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 11:31 PM Saturday to a report of a person overcome by smoke in an apartment at 2388 South Goebbert Road Arlington Heights, IL. Police and firefighter/paramedics received […]

No Picture
FIRE BLOG

Smoke from Taste of Arlington Grills Triggers Smoke Alarms at Metropolis Ballroom on S Vail Ave, Arlington Heights

35 Arlington Heights firefighter/paramedics responded about 10:07 PM Saturday to an activated fire alarm at 6 South Vail Avenue Arlington Heights, IL. Firefighter/paramedics investigated an activated fire alarm and discovered that smoke from grills on […]

No Picture
FIRE BLOG C

Vehicle Hits Pole and Electric Transformer, Causes Power Outage and Smoke Scare at St Alexius Medical Center Doctors Office, Hoffman Estates

39 Hoffman Estates police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 10:09 AM Wednesday to a report of a power outage with smoke coming from vents and a plastic burning smell at a St. Alexius Medical Center Doctors […]

No Picture
FIRE BLOG B

Burnt Out Motor in Electrical Room Causes Smoke Scare at Palatine Public Library on North Court, Palatine

29 Palatine police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 8:50 AM Tuesday to a report of smoke coming from an electrical room at Palatine Public Library, 700 North Court Palatine, IL. Police and firefighter/paramedics received a report […]