No Picture
FIRE BLOG B

Outdoor Fireplace Grill Used Indoors in Wheeling Home Causes Nine People to Require Emergency Treatment

138 Wheeling police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 12:51 p.m. Wednesday January 30, 2019 to a report that a person fainted in the block of 0-99 Jeffery Avenue. When firefighter/paramedics arrived, they discovered that nine people […]

No Picture
FIRE BLOG C

Patients Rescued from Elevated Carbon Monoxide Levels at Rehabilitation Facility on Greenwood Ave Near Lake Ave, Glenview

94 NINETEEN AMBULANCES DISPATCHED TO SCENE OF ELEVATED CO Glenview police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 8:00 p.m. Wednesday January 16, 2019 to a report of people feeling ill from high levels of carbon monoxide at […]