TwitterACicon86x90vert
UPS mail box webbanner728x90
facebookACicon86x90vert
TV/Radio XFINITY | WOW! | WBBM | XRT | B96 | US99 | WDRV || FB CRIME | FIRE

   *** SCORES: BEARS | BLACKHAWKS | BULLS | CUBS | FIRE | WHITE SOX ***
YoutubeTwitterFacebookArlingtoncardinalYahoo! Google Bing Aol.ArlingtoncardinalTMZ Rotten Tomatoes ET Online Box Office MojoArlingtoncardinal Channel 9 WGN Channel 7 Chicago ABC Channel 5 Chicago NBC Channel 2 Chicago CBS Daily HeraldChicago Tribune Breaking NewsArlingtoncardinal Chicago Gas PricesFloridaCardinal.comGLOBALCONFLICTMAPS.COMArlingtoncards.com THE GUIDE

Tag Archive | "CO poisoning"

Keyless Ignitions Connected to Increased Carbon Monoxide Incidents; Poor Human Factors Design Leads to Death and Disability

Key fobs and keyless ignition have brought an unintended deadly consequence with the new convenience technology. New automotive electronic devices, which feature convenience and a security features, have the capability to start a car without getting inside; but also predispose a person to human error — walking away from the vehicle while accidentally leaving the […]

Read the full story

Posted in 24/7 Fire Rescue!, Healthy & FitComments Off on Keyless Ignitions Connected to Increased Carbon Monoxide Incidents; Poor Human Factors Design Leads to Death and Disability

Deaths of Louisville Father, Toddler Show Danger of Carbon Monoxide

KidsAndCars.org provides tips to prevent CO tragedies (Louisville, KY) – A Louisville, Kentucky, father and 3-year-old boy died from carbon monoxide poisoning and a 7-year-old girl was in critical condition. Reports indicate the father was warming up the vehicle inside the garage while trying to get his children off to school the morning of Nov. […]

Read the full story

Posted in 24/7 Fire Rescue!, Healthy & FitComments Off on Deaths of Louisville Father, Toddler Show Danger of Carbon Monoxide

Firefighters, Police Respond to Report of Attempted Suicide, Carbon Monoxide Rescue of Man in Garage, Mom in Townhouse on Franklin Ln, Buffalo Grove

Rescue for carbon monoxide poisoning in townhouse and garage on Franklin Lane, Buffalo Grove. Buffalo Grove police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 11:44 PM Saturday July 22, 2017 to a report of a suicidal subject in a garage at 1164 Franklin Lane Buffalo Grove, Il. Police arrived first to find one male unresponsive and not breathing, […]

Read the full story

Posted in FIRE BLOG BComments Off on Firefighters, Police Respond to Report of Attempted Suicide, Carbon Monoxide Rescue of Man in Garage, Mom in Townhouse on Franklin Ln, Buffalo Grove

Medical Transport Helicopters Respond to Carbon Monoxide Incident Near Bowles Rd and Route 59 In Antioch

Antioch police and firefighter/paramedics responded 6:00 AM Monday to a carbon monoxide (CO) incident in the block of 1100 Bowles Rd Antioch, IL. Fire command ordered a Life Safety Box at the address and requested medical helicopter transport for at least two victims. Two medical helicopters were disptached — one from University of Chicago, and […]

Read the full story

Posted in FIRE BLOG C, Fire/Rescue/EMS NotebookComments Off on Medical Transport Helicopters Respond to Carbon Monoxide Incident Near Bowles Rd and Route 59 In Antioch

5 Killed in Accidental Carbon Monoxide Poisoning at Hileah Hotel

Five young men have been found dead inside a South Florida motel from what authorities believe was carbon monoxide poisoning. A birthday celebration for Juchen Martial turned deadly when the car they had driven — a red Kia Optima — was left running in the bottom-floor, single-car garage of the hotel. The door to an […]

Read the full story

Posted in Fire/Rescue/EMS NotebookComments Off on 5 Killed in Accidental Carbon Monoxide Poisoning at Hileah Hotel


   Arlingtoncardinal.com/traffic | Traffic on Twitter

CHICAGOLAND RADAR


Weather radar map is provided by DarkSky.net
WEATHER | NEXRAD | INTERACTIVE RADAR | NWS+

RSS Cardinal Weather Center

CHICAGOFIREMAP.NET TWITTER

UPS mail box webbanner728x90