Aerial view shows the extent of the damage in Oklahoma Tuesday, after violent weather — including tornadoes — tore through the southern Plains.
Tuesday’s aftermath of tornadoes from Monday, May 10, 2010 include at least six killed, 60 injured, at least 40-50 homes destroyed, another 30 damaged, and about six business destroyed.
Restricted access to neighborhoods near Choctaw:
Four storms produced at least six tornadoes. Initial tornado paths are noted in the following counties:
1. Alfalfa, Grant Kay Counties
2. Garfield, Noble Counties
3. Candaian, Oklahoma Counties
4. Cleveland, Oklahoma, SW Lincoln Counties
5. NW Pottawatomie County
6. Cleveland, Pottawatomie County
7. N Carter County
8. Carter, Johnston Counties
9. Love, Marshall Counties
10. Murray, Johnston Counties