Police and firefighter/paramedics from Palatine responded about 1:03 p.m. Saturday, January 30, 2021 to a report of a dryer vent fire in the block of 2200 North Inland Drive in Palatine.
Firefighters arrived to find no smoke showing from the exterior, but smoke showing interior from a dryer. Later firefighters discovered smoke showing exterior from a dryer vent.
Firefighters reported they were opening a wall to check for fire extension and were also checking the attic to make sure fire did not exist or was stopped.
The information in this article is an early report published before any summary information was confirmed or released by police or fire authorities.
DEVELOPING IF CONTENT IS AVAILABLE …
Stay informed with news from The Cardinal’s Emergencies Behind the Scenes Facebook page — Facebook.com/CardinalEmergencies. Includes links to favorite public safety and emergency rescuers and product manufacturers and safety companies that have facebook pages. Submit your pictures or just stay up-to-date on with fire, rescue, EMS and police photo galleries. Please add your public safety photo to the wall album — go direct to the Arlington Cardinal Emergencies Behind the Scenes photos. For a list of all of The Cardinal Facebook fan pages, go to Arlingtoncardinal.com/about/facebook …
Help fund The Cardinal Arlingtoncardinal.com/sponsor