Police, firefighters and paramedics from Arlington Heights responded about 3:36 p.m. Tuesday, January 26, 2020 to a report of a fire in a laundry room at an apartment building at 501 South Windsor Drive in Arlington Heights.
The first fire crew on arrival reported nothing showing from a 3-story apartment building. Firefighters arrived to find a fire in a dryer, and contained the fire to the dryer with a pump can.
No injuries were reported.
The information in this article is an early report published before any summary information was confirmed or released by police or fire authorities.
DEVELOPING IF CONTENT IS AVAILABLE …
Stay informed with news from The Cardinal’s Emergencies Behind the Scenes Facebook page — Facebook.com/CardinalEmergencies. Includes links to favorite public safety and emergency rescuers and product manufacturers and safety companies that have facebook pages. Submit your pictures or just stay up-to-date on with fire, rescue, EMS and police photo galleries. Please add your public safety photo to the wall album — go direct to the Arlington Cardinal Emergencies Behind the Scenes photos. For a list of all of The Cardinal Facebook fan pages, go to Arlingtoncardinal.com/about/facebook …
Help fund The Cardinal Arlingtoncardinal.com/sponsor