Husband and Wife Die of Heat Exposure in Maywood, Apparently from Malfunctioning Furnace in Their Home

#ad▼
 SUPPORT UKRAINE  or   TRY AMAZON PRIME  

A couple suffered fatal heat exposure injury from a malfunctioning furnace in their Maywood home this past weekend. According to the Maywood Police Department, the couple’s son called 9-1-1 at about 2:00 p.m. Sunday, October 4, 2020 to report that both of his parents were found unresponsive in their home.

Maywood Police reported that the son had come to the house to check on his parents. He discovered both parents unresponsive in the home, and noticed an abnormally high temperature in the home from a malfunctioning furnace.

Paramedics treated and transported the female victim, Ora Robinson, to Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, where she was pronounced dead Sunday night. Her husband Leevell Robinson was pronounced dead at the home.

An initial investigation determined the furnace unit had previously been serviced for a similar malfunction. Detectives are continuing the investigating of their deaths.

According to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office, the autopsy ruled that Ora Robinson and Leevell Robinson both died from heat exposure. The deaths were ruled accidental.

THANKS FOR READING CARDINAL NEWS …




^^ MOBILE? USE VOICE MIC ^^

 facebook … 

Please ‘LIKE’ the ‘Arlington Cardinal Page. See all of The Cardinal Facebook fan pages at Arlingtoncardinal.com/about/facebook …


Help fund The Cardinal Arlingtoncardinal.com/sponsor


THANKS FOR READING CARDINAL NEWS

Arlingtoncardinal.com is an Amazon Associate website, which means that a small percentage of your purchases gets paid to Arlingtoncardinal.com at no extra cost to you. When you use the search boxes above, any Amazon banner ad, or any product associated with an Amazon banner on this website, you help pay expenses related to maintaining Arlingtoncardinal.com and creating new services and ideas for a resourceful website. See more info at Arlingtoncardinal.com/AdDisclosure