Elk Grove Village police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 8:02 AM Wednesday April 10, 2019 to a report of a gas odor inside and outside Belvidere Plaza strip mall building at 1100 Nerge Road Elk Grove Village, Il. Police and firefighter/paramedics discovered a gas odor in several units in the strip mall. Firefighters detected gas levels with a meter detector requiring evacuation of the strip mall. Elk Grove Village police officers assisted firefighters with evacuation.
Firefighters were still looking for the source of the gas leak at 8:45 a.m.
^^ MOBILE? USE VOICE MIC ^^
GET ALERTS on Facebook.com/ArlingtonCardinal
GET ALERTS on Facebook.com/CardinalEmergencies
GET ALERTS on Facebook.com/ArlingtonHeightsCrime
Stay informed with news from PublicSafetyReporter.com’s Emergencies Behind the Scenes Facebook page — Facebook.com/CardinalEmergencies. Includes links to favorite public safety and emergency rescuers and product manufacturers and safety companies that have Facebook pages. Submit your pictures or just stay up-to-date on with fire, rescue, EMS and police photo galleries. Please add your public safety photo to the timeline, or send a message to the page.
Help fund The Cardinal Arlingtoncardinal.com/sponsor
THANKS FOR READING CARDINAL NEWS