Man Burned While Working at an Electric Panel on Lanmeier Rd, Elk Grove Village

#ad▼
 SUPPORT UKRAINE  or   TRY AMAZON PRIME  

Elk Grove Village police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 9:52 AM Thursday to a report of a person burned at 1815 Landmeier Road Elk Grove Village, IL. Police and firefighter/paramedics received a report that a man was burned while working on an electrical panel at a construction site.

Elk Grove firefighter/paramedics transport man in his 40s to an area hospital.

OSHA were called to the scene.

ComEd was called to the scene to cut power to the building.

LIVE TRAFFIC MAP of neighborhood where a person was burned at 1815 Landmeier Road Elk Grove Village, IL …



Stay informed with news from The Cardinal’s Emergencies Behind the Scenes Facebook page — Facebook.com/CardinalEmergencies. Includes links to favorite public safety and emergency rescuers and product manufacturers and safety companies that have facebook pages. Submit your pictures or just stay up-to-date on with fire, rescue, EMS and police photo galleries. Please add your public safety photo to the wall album — go direct to the Arlington Cardinal Emergencies Behind the Scenes photos. For a list of all of The Cardinal Facebook fan pages, go to Arlingtoncardinal.com/about/facebook …

Arlingtoncardinal.com is an Amazon Associate website, which means that a small percentage of your purchases gets paid to Arlingtoncardinal.com at no extra cost to you. When you use the search boxes above, any Amazon banner ad, or any product associated with an Amazon banner on this website, you help pay expenses related to maintaining Arlingtoncardinal.com and creating new services and ideas for a resourceful website. See more info at Arlingtoncardinal.com/AdDisclosure