The 2014 RISMedia Power Broker Report named eight RE/MAX brokerages in the metropolitan Chicago real estate market as among the top performing firms across the United States. The report, published this month, is considered one of the most accurate gauges of brokerage performance in the U.S. residential real estate sector.
The 2014 Power Broker Report identifies the nation’s 500 most productive real estate firms based on transactions completed and closed sales volume in 2013. Nationwide, RE/MAX had 110 firms in the report, accounting for 22 percent of all brokerages in the ranking.
According to preliminary results from the report, the productivity of RE/MAX agents was more than double the average of agents at competing brokerages. RE/MAX agents on average not only closed more transaction sides but also generated sales volume 69 percent higher than the average of all competing agents.
RE/MAX agents’ average sales volume for 2013 was $4.3 million, according to the report. That is a 26 percent increase over 2012, while competing agents averaged just $2.5 million. RE/MAX agents also averaged 17.5 transaction sides each – an increase of 4.3 percent over their 2012 performance. The average for all other agents in the report was just 8.4 sides.
The Chicago-area RE/MAX brokerages included in the Power Broker Report, and their rankings by transaction sides and sales volume closed are as follows:
1. RE/MAX Suburban, Arlington Heights, Glen Ellyn, Libertyville, Mt. Prospect, Schaumburg and Wheaton; 177th in transactions, 189th in sales volume.
2. RE/MAX Synergy, Flossmoor and Orland Park; 352nd in transactions, 557th in sales volume.
3. RE/MAX of Naperville, Naperville, and RE/MAX Enterprises, Downers Grove; 399th in transactions, 363rd in sales volume.
4. RE/MAX 10, Chicago, Oak Lawn and Palos Park; 414th in transactions, 549th in sales volume.
5. RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Algonquin, Crystal Lake, Huntley, Lake Zurich and Palatine; 423rd in transactions, 460th in sales volume.
6. RE/MAX All Pro, Bloomingdale and Sugar Grove, and RE/MAX Great American North, St. Charles; 475th in transactions and 512th in sales volume.
7. RE/MAX Showcase, Gurnee, Long Grove and Waukegan; 488th in transactions and 590th in sales volume.
8. RE/MAX Professionals Select, Naperville; 500th in transactions and 453rd in sales volume.
The eight firms operate 25 offices, all in the metro Chicago area. Six RE/MAX firms listed above were included in the last year’s Power Broker Report. Two other firms, RE/MAX Showcase and RE/MAX All Pro-RE/MAX Great American North, entered the ranking this year.
Get updates from The Cardinal ALL NEWS FEEDS on Facebook. Just ‘LIKE’ the ‘Arlington Cardinal Page (become a fan of our page). The updates cover all posts and sub-category posts from The Cardinal — Arlingtoncardinal.com. You can also limit feeds to specific categories. See all of The Cardinal Facebook fan pages at Arlingtoncardinal.com/about/facebook …