Small Fire in Closet Extinguished at Multi-Unit Residential Building on Wilson St, Palatine

 SUPPORT UKRAINE  or   SIGN UP AMAZON PRIME  

Palatine police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 5:55 AM Friday to a report of an apartment fire at 415 East Wilson Street Palatine, IL. Police and firefighter/paramedics received a report of a residential fire in a multi-family building.

Firefighters searching the interior, and immediately discovered that a pillow on a light bulb had ignited. The smoldering pillow was immediately extinguished.

Firefighter/paramedics worked to evacuated smoke for a few minutes after the fire was out.

Initially, no report of any injuries.

Map of area of a small fire in a multi-unit residential building …


Stay informed with news from The Cardinal’s Emergencies Behind the Scenes Facebook page — Facebook.com/CardinalEmergencies. Includes links to favorite public safety and emergency rescuers and product manufacturers and safety companies that have facebook pages. Submit your pictures or just stay up-to-date on with fire, rescue, EMS and police photo galleries. Please add your public safety photo to the wall album — go direct to the Arlington Cardinal Emergencies Behind the Scenes photos. For a list of all of The Cardinal Facebook fan pages, go to Arlingtoncardinal.com/about/facebook …

Arlington Heights Fire Engine

Arlingtoncardinal.com is an Amazon Associate website, which means that a small percentage of your purchases gets paid to Arlingtoncardinal.com at no extra cost to you. When you use the search boxes above, any Amazon banner ad, or any product associated with an Amazon banner on this website, you help pay expenses related to maintaining Arlingtoncardinal.com and creating new services and ideas for a resourceful website. See more info at Arlingtoncardinal.com/AdDisclosure