Townhouse Fire on Exeter Court, Just Behind Sam’s Club

 amazon fresh   amazon prime    audible  

VIDEO: Townhouse fire showing fire that self-ventilated through the roof and continued burning after fire in a bathroom was knocked (© 2012 Shapiro Photography).

Wheeling police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 9:16 p.m. Tuesday to a report of a townhouse on fire at 1315 Exeter Court. Emergency responders received a report of a fire in a corner unit. Police arrived first on the scene and reported smoke coming from the entire townhouse building and a fully involved end unit.

The first fire unit reported they saw some light smoke coming from the building, but as they progressed to the address they reported fire in the end unit, and that all residents were out of the unit according to police.

No reports of any injuries.

Firefighters from Arlington Heights, Northbrook and Buffalo Grove assisted Wheeling firefighters.

View Larger Map is an Amazon Associate website, which means that a small percentage of your purchases gets paid to at no extra cost to you. When you use the search boxes above, any Amazon banner ad, or any product associated with an Amazon banner on this website, you help pay expenses related to maintaining and creating new services and ideas for a resourceful website. See more info at