House Fire on Colwyn Drive, Just South of the Schaumburg Community Recreation Center

Schaumburg police and firefighter/paramedics responded about 8:47 p.m. Wednesday to 1533 Colwyn Drive a report of a kitchen fire. Police and firefighters received a report that the fire started in a microwave. Police arrived first and reported the kitchen was fully-involved.

Schaumburg firefighters reported the fire in a single family, single story home was extinguished at 9:01 p.m. Firefighters also reported no injuries at the scene.



Stay informed with news from The Cardinal’s Emergencies Behind the Scenes Facebook page — Facebook.com/CardinalEmergencies. Includes links to favorite public safety and emergency rescuers and product manufacturers and safety companies that have facebook pages. Submit your pictures or just stay up-to-date on with fire, rescue, EMS and police photo galleries. Please add your public safety photo to the wall album — go direct to the Arlington Cardinal Emergencies Behind the Scenes photos. For a list of all of The Cardinal Facebook fan pages, go to Arlingtoncardinal.com/about/facebook …

Arlington Heights Fire Engine