Roof Heater Unit Malfunctions, Smoke at Village Grill on Northwest Highway

 amazon fresh   amazon prime    audible  

Arlington Heights firefighter/paramedics responded about 6:45 AM Monday to a report of a problem with a roof heating unit at Village Grill, 4 East Northwest Highway. Firefighters arrived and reported smoke inside the one-story restaurant, and confirmed a problem with the roof heater unit. Situation was brought immediately under control.

Get updates from all articles of The Cardinal on Facebook. Just ‘LIKE’ the ‘The Cardinal Facebook Page (become a fan of our page). The updates cover all posts in categories and sub-categories. See all of The Cardinal Facebook fan pages at … is an Amazon Associate website, which means that a small percentage of your purchases gets paid to at no extra cost to you. When you use the search boxes above, any Amazon banner ad, or any product associated with an Amazon banner on this website, you help pay expenses related to maintaining and creating new services and ideas for a resourceful website. See more info at