Schaumburg firefighter/paramedics responded about 9:00 a.m. Tuesday to a condo fire in the 1600 block of Orchard Avenue. A fire started in a dryer and also caught the building on fire. Firefighters had the fire out within minutes.
Arlingtoncardinal.com is an Amazon Associate website, which means that a small percentage of your purchases gets paid to Arlingtoncardinal.com at no extra cost to you. When you use the search boxes above, any Amazon banner ad, or any product associated with an Amazon banner on this website, you help pay expenses related to maintaining Arlingtoncardinal.com and creating new services and ideas for a resourceful website. See more info at Arlingtoncardinal.com/AdDisclosure