Mechanical Unit Smoking at the Teen Center

 SUPPORT UKRAINE  or   SIGN UP AMAZON PRIME  

Arlington Heights Fire Department responded to the Teen Center about 7:40 p.m. Thursday for an activated fire alarm that was caused by an overheated/smoking small motor attached to an unidentified mechanical unit in the basement. No fire occurring at the incident, and a public works official was called to the scene for repair.

Arlingtoncardinal.com is an Amazon Associate website, which means that a small percentage of your purchases gets paid to Arlingtoncardinal.com at no extra cost to you. When you use the search boxes above, any Amazon banner ad, or any product associated with an Amazon banner on this website, you help pay expenses related to maintaining Arlingtoncardinal.com and creating new services and ideas for a resourceful website. See more info at Arlingtoncardinal.com/AdDisclosure